This is a function of your printer driver, unfortunately, and not something
that can be changed from within Word. You might try a different driver,
however; one older DeskJet I owned changed the orientation of landscape
pages when I updated the driver.

"KLK" wrote in message
I have a document with both portrait and landscape pages. When I print it,
the header of the landscape pages are on the right hand side of the page

(as
seen once the complete document is removed from printer tray and held in a
portrait fashion). Is it possible to change this orientation so that the
header is on the left of the landscape pages in the complete document? The
document looks fine in print preview.
I hope I have explained my problem adequately. Thanks for your help.