Mike Trimble

Sorry yes I did mean Radio buttons, with the ActiveX would that give me a
prompt box where I could select from paragraphs or sentances (I pre-entered)
instead of having to re-type the text? What I want it for is I am compiling
a letter template for work and have various fields however there is a
variable part of the letter that needs 1 or 3 paragraphs and I could do with
this rather than typing it out each time.

Thanks

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

I think you mean radio buttons, which would be ActiveX controls. But see if
an AutoTextList field would suit your purposes; see
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/TblsFldsFms/AutoTextList.htm

"Mike Trimble" Mike wrote in message
I once used a template which gave an option of various texts I could

insert
instead of typing it in for example, instead of a fill-in field, it gives

me
text to select with radar buttons?