Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
TheMilkGuy TheMilkGuy is offline

Default Can I create an ebook with tabs down the side?

I see what you mean, but I am hoping for something I can use cross-platform (ie: some of our folks will accessing them on an iPad)

Sorry, should have mentioned that.

Thanks

On Wednesday, January 2, 2013 1:47:18 PM UTC-4, Peter T. Daniels wrote:
Assuming you've used Headings (preferably numbered), you could just

have Document Map open at all times.

On Jan 2, 11:38*am, TheMilkGuy wrote:

Hi folks,

I'm running Word 2010, and I'd like to make a series of ebooks for company use. *Technical manuals and stuff.

However, I require tabs/buttons down the side or across the bottom to quickly move between sections. *My googling has produced many a template, but nothing so far that fits.

Considering the sheer number of sections in some documents, I am sure I won't be able to fit all the buttons on the screen, so if there is some way to also implement the ability scroll through the tabs that would be ideal..

In my head I am imagining a website with frames... in ebook form. *I'm probably way off base, but this is all brand new to me.

Insight greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

Craig