Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman

Default Converting Form Field Text

Miskacee wrote:
I have a table and within the cell I have text and form field text.
How do I convert the form field text to just be text? I'm importing
this data into Access and whenever it imports it is not picking up
the form field information. The form fields are randomly named so I
can't specifically call the form field into the Access table by name
so I thought if I could convert it from a form field that would solve
my problem.

Unprotect the document. Select the entire table. Press Ctrl+Shift+F9 (the
Unlink command).

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman