Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Paul Gauci[_2_] Paul Gauci[_2_] is offline

Default Lists

Thanks. The approach that you suggested has worked; but when I select the new
multilevel list feature in order to create a new list (I use Office 2007
Enterprise), the List that I desperately want to get rid of, reappears.

I need to delete this list once and forever because one of the list numbers
is corrupted. When I try to edit the number in question, I first get a notice
saying that the number must be between 1 and 600 and then when I edit the
font of the number I get a notice that the number must be between 1 and 1638.
Following this the feature freezes.

--
Paul Gauci

"Pesach Shelnitz" wrote:

Hi Paul,

Select everything in the list and presss Cntrl+Shft+N. This removes all
numbering and bullets and applies the Normal style to the paragraphs
selected. There is no need to delete styles that are not in use.

--
Hope this helps,
Pesach Shelnitz

"Paul Gauci" wrote:

How can I delete once and for all a 'List' in a document or a 'List Style'?

Thanks

Paul
--
Paul Gauci