Klaus Linke

"Melissa" wrote:
I am trying to create a letter template using placeholders so that
a person can use the tab key to move from field to field and add
in information. Can anyone help me do this??

Hi Melissa,

Most people use MacroButton fields for placeholder text like this. You can
look at the letter templates that come with Word to see examples.

If moving with the tab key is a requirement, you'd need to use a cleverly
built table with one cell for each placeholder text, though, or use the
Forms toolbar and protect the document for forms.

Regards,
Klaus