Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Erich456 Erich456 is offline

Default 2007 E-mail merge hangs (not responding)

I've been having problems with Word not responding when I do a mail merge
from Excel to a file... I've been able to get around it by making sure EVERY
record for EVERY field on the layout has data in it -- no empty cells. This
doesn't help when you want to do any kind of dynamic layout, but at least it
doesn't hang the application. Maybe that's what happening for you too.

What is the best way to get Microsoft to look into something like this?