Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Greg Greg is offline

Default Word 2007 Symbol Pallette and Mathtype 6.0 symbols

My Problem:

I have Mathtype 6.0 and Office 2007 on both my home and work computers. At
home, I insert a Mathtype symbol in a Word document, and that symbol -- which
was not originally in the Word Symbol palette -- now shows up in the Word
symbol palette for future use. When I print out the document at home, all
this works well.

On my work computer, this does not seem to work. I saved the file to my
work computer, to print out here at work. All the original Mathtype symbols
that were inserted at home using the symbol pallete, now have been replaced
by incorrect symbols.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Greg