Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Maddie Dog Maddie Dog is offline

Default How do I insert contact name and address in Word 2007 document?

In Word 2007 I would like to be able to address letters from my Outlook
Contact List. When I go to Mailings and Select Recipients and select
Outlook, I get a message: Unable to obtain list of tables from the data
source. What I would like to find is an address book like there is in Lables
and Envelopes. So I could click on a name and it would past the name and
address to the document. Any help would be appreciated.