Pistols

Default Word 2003 - shift/return problem

Thanks a lot - worked a treat

Dan

Suzanne S. Barnhill Wrote:
See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting/CleanWebText.htm in case the
problem is as you describe it and
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting...eformatted.htm in
case it
is not.

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

"Pistols" wrote in message

Hi - I'm trying to format a long document for a directory. It was
given
to me with 'shift/return's at the end of each line/paragraph instead
of
just 'return's. As a result each time I try to, for instance, justify
section, it effects the entire text and it's driving me insane. If
anyone could tell me a way to, in effect, split the text up, or
replace
the 'shift/return' for a full return, I'd be eternally grateful.
Otherwise I fear it will be an absurdly boring exercise...
Thanks
Dan

--
Pistols