Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Beccaroby Beccaroby is offline

Default how do I add entries to an existing data file

I created the data file with Word 2007 using the mail merge wizard. I am able
to edit the data in the file but for the life of me I cannot figure out how
to add names and addresses to the file. Thank you.

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

Word mail merge can use data from a wide variety of sources. A good start
might be to tell us how you created the data file and which Word version is
involved.

Beccaroby wrote:
I have savede a data file for a mail merge. However, I want to add
recipients to this file. May I do that?