Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
vttotal vttotal is offline

Default how do i create custom drop downs for my template

I think the best thing to do that would be en Excel as they offer List
options from values that you can enter in a customer data table. You can use
drop down menus to pick your customers name the data "data validation" tool.

I don't know how big is your client list but if you are dealing with large
number of customers the best thing to do is to create a database using
Access.

Hope this info helps,
--
Vicente Tulliano

"Rob Dougherty" wrote:

I am trying to create a template with merge fields and fill ins with custom
drop down menus that I can use to complete a patient encounter form