Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Colin

Default Word form fixed length text field that doesn't change formatti

Thanks Taz,
I haven't tried yet, but I'm getting the impression from my research that
tables may be needed. Thanks for confirming that impression!
Colin

"CyberTaz" wrote:

Have you tried using a Table, turn off option to Automatically Resize?

HTH |:)

"Colin" wrote:

Hi, I'm trying to create a word form that has text fields with a set maximum
length that don't change the formatting of the rest of the form. I hope to
have a text field, followed by a few check boxes, but even when I lock the
form, entering text into the text field shifts the check boxes.
Any thoughts? Please!!