Richard Harison

Thank you, Terry. I used the template download suggested by Suzanne
Barnhill and now at least I have a couple of hundred from which to choose.
Thanks to you & all! Now if somebody could help me with my "run outside
application with a toolbar button "(posted 12/29)

--
All the Best . . .
Richard Harison
"TF" terryfarrell%40%6d%73%6e%2ecom wrote in message
| You have to open the icon in an icon editor and then paste them onto a
| button face in Word.
|
| Terry
|
| "Richard Harison" wrote in message
| . ..
| : Thank you. I have already hundreds of .ico files. I know how to find
| them.
| : How to I get Word to find them?
| :
| : --
| : All the Best . . .
| : Richard Harison
| : "TF" terryfarrell%40%6d%73%6e%2ecom wrote in message
| : ...
| : | Richard
| : |
| : | Search Google for Icon Editor. Some of these will sour your Windows
| : folders
| : | for Icons and save them to a new file.
| : |
| : | --
| : | Terry Farrell - Word MVP
| : | http://word.mvps.org/
| : |
| : | "Richard Harison" wrote in message
| : | ...
| : | :I have a few custom toolbar buttons, but I would like to change the
| icons
| : | on
| : | : them. It seems Word will allow you to chose from a limited list or
| : create
| : | : your own with little squares. Is there any way to be able to browse
| : | through
| : | : a list of .ico files I have on my drive?
| : | :
| : | : --
| : | : All the Best . . .
| : | : Richard Harison