Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
order

Default How do I capitalize the first letter of sentences?

I have the autocorrect check box 'checked' to autocap the first letter of
every sentence. Unfortunately, it's not working. How do I fix this problem?
For example, after adding a new sentence to an existing paragraph, the new
sentence won't automatically capitalize, nor will there be any spaces between
the end of the first and the beginning of the second sentence.
This used to work, but it is not any longer. I can't figure out how to
correct it back to do it again.
Thank you in advance.