Default Row Height Mysteries (Word 2003)

Well, having paid little attention to the thread (I've got three brothers
visiting and my father-in-law died last week), I wasted a lot of time
assuming the lines were a paragraph border in the row above and that there
was a discrepancy between Table Text and Thin styles. Once I got that sorted
and saw that the Thin style was Raised, checking the Compatibility Options
was a natural. Those options are such terra incognita that it's amazing how
much stuff can go wrong there.

"Greg" wrote in message
ups.com...
Suzanne,

You are a legend. I bow in the presence of excellence ;-)