Default Page numbers and line number problem

FWIW, it is possible to copy the frame itself, but the method you used also
works. Also, what you consider brusque, I consider succinct.

"Jan Berinstein" wrote in message
ups.com...
Okay, I was able to copy the paragraph symbol in the Header and paste
it in place of the paragraph symbol in the First Page header. That
seemed to copy the vertical pleading lines, line numbers, and firm
name. If in fact I can get that to work reliably on my clients'
pleadings, I will recommend that method (using Different First Page)
rather than the method that relies on a section break.

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction, albeit a bit brusquely.

Jan