Flotfyr88 Flotfyr88 is offline
Junior Member

Post Layout of university report

Dear internet

I'm writing a report, which has to be handed i on wednesday, and my teacher has requested that we deliver the report in the layout, which can be seen in this link: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/xri2a8s0imd8xio/aBkVivwPfv

I can see how to move the text to the right side of the page, but i can't see how to do so, while still being able to write pointers in the left paragraph, and on the exact same line as the text in the right paragraph..?

I've been looking around for a template, which might help, but can't seem to find any. I hope, someone can help me.. preferably before Wednesday