Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor

Default I am using A'rron to begin a sentence. Work wants to change i

I am unable to reproduce this.

Sullied wrote:
As for the dictionary. It reconizes "A'rron" when it is in the body
of the test. It is only when A'rron is the first word in a sentence
that the problem occurs. Word wants me to change "A'rron" with "An"
or "A", but only when "A'rron" is the first word in the sentence.

"Sullied" wrote:

Well so far none of the suggestions has worked.

"Sullied" wrote:

Yes I have Added A'rron to the custon dictionary to no avail.

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

Add the word to the user dictionary? Works for me.

Sullied wrote:
I am using Office 2000. In the Word writing program I am starting
sentences with "A'rron". When I spell check the document Word
wants to chance the word "A'rron to "An". I can not find a
setting to stop this. Is there a setting and if so what is it,
where is it, and how do I use it?

Thanks