Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default "Print current page" should have a "+n pages" field.

Perhaps you would do better reading the Word help on the subject of printing
a range of pages.

rawahoho wrote:
When the print dialogue comes up and you select the "current page"
field, there should be a field (defaulted to 0) which allows the user
to print an additional n pages, i.e., if the user enters 2, you will
get 3 pages total printed. Many times I have to do 2 or 3
consecutive "print current pages" to print a small portion of the
document.

suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click
the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the
button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft
Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane.