Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Satterbury Satterbury is offline

Default Skip 1st Record in Merge when Merging To Attendee Roster & Name Ba

I export my records into Excel and see that it is does not print a record in
the first place where a record should appear on the attendee roster
(directory), it does however, insert Phone: and Email: I'm willing to work
with this as I only need to delete those two words and the directory is fine.

But my merge will not print the first record on the name badge. It placed
it in the 2nd place of the name badge.

I was plagued with skipping records last year, and I pulled a new Avery
badge template from my version at home and bought it to work and the skipping
of records stopped.