Doug Robbins

This bit of code may give you a few pointers, but it is not exactly what you
want.

To do what you want, I think that I might use a catalog or directory type
mailmerge in addition to the one that you are using now and then iterate
through the records in the catalog or directory mailmerge to get the
numbers of the sections from you present mailmerge document that you want to
save to the individual files.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP
"Jan" wrote in message
news
I know many have asked how to save the letters individually from a mail
merge. I am aware of Doug Robbins splitter code; but it saves each
individual
letter.

I need something similar, but need to save "all" letters from the merge
document to a separate file when the "company site" changes. I do have
the
company site merge field in the footer of the main document.

How can Doug's code be change to accomplish the above? Sorry, I don't
know
VBA all that well. Any help would be greatly appreciated; otherwise I
will
have to continue to run each merge per company site for each product
several
times a week.