Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Formatting paragraphs in Word 2007 Multilevel lists

Modify the List Paragraph style, clearing the check box for "Don't add space
between paragraphs of the same style" in the Paragraph dialog.

http://word.mvps.org

"Ludite" wrote in message
I'm using Word 2007, SP2.

Without the list applied, the paragraph style is what I selected with a
6pt
space before and after each paragraph.

When I apply a multilevel list, the style is not what I wanted, and the
inter-paragraph spacing disappears.

I went into define a new list style and correcetd the style to give a
hanging indent, but under format, "paragraph" is muted and not available
edit.

How do I restore the inter-paragraph spacing?

Thank you for any suggestions you can offer.

Larry