Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Khoshravan Khoshravan is offline

Default cross-reference an endnote in more than one place

sorry for late response. As in my previous post. I am trying to reference a
book name more than once. (I have put a book name in endnote). Using
cross-reference command, didn't bring enndnote reference in the window to
choose it. If it is possible to reference a book name more than once in
endnote, I think it should be by another method, not by cross-reference
command. Am I wrong?
--
Rasoul Khoshravan Azar
Civil Engineer, Osaka, Japan

"Stefan Blom" wrote:

You can cross-reference the same item multiple times, via the
Cross-Reference dialog box. Alternatively, you can use copy and paste
on an inserted cross-reference to duplicate it.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Khoshravan" wrote in message
Is it possible to cross-reference an endnote in more than one place?
I have put a book name in endnote and I want to cross-reference its
name in
many palces in the body of my paper

--
Rasoul Khoshravan Azar