Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Dominic Bufton

Default installing large numbers of standard templates for All User profil

Were rolling out Office 2003 / XPSP2, and would like to place a large amount
of templates in a location where all users of a PC will have access to them
through the normal New Document Templates path.

The path C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Templates doesnt seem to do
this, as you might have expected.

Neither does dropping them into C:\program files\Microsoft
Office\Templates\1033 where all the other standard ones are stored.

Previously, with Office XP / W2K we could only place them into each users
profile for them to become visible, after Word or another Office app had
already been opened once with the user logged on in their profile.

We just want to drop all our standard templates into a foldre so all users
of a PC see them with the rest of the template!!

Many Thanks,

Dominic Bufton