Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Rob Rob is offline

Default Repeating Decimals

It's a little tricky, but here's what I've got.

Under the "insert" tab, you have an equations button. Press that to insert
an equation into your document. Type the decimal you need repeating. Select
the digit(s) that you need the straight "repeating accent" over. Under the
Design tab (it should already be active) click the "accent" button and select
the repeating accent (it looks like a straight line over a dotted square).
That should take care of that.

It'd be WAY easier if "overline" was an available font effect (like it is on
the web -- go figure).

"InvaderDeviLin" wrote:

How do I write a repeating decimal in Word?