Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
paulb paulb is offline

Default Combining over 300 files with different backgrounds footers & marg

Hi Graham

I found Boiler 2002-3 on your site www.gmayor.com and I have the .dot in my
folder C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\OFFICE11\STARTUP as directed and it
pops open the boiler add-in when I open Word, but when I go to click on
Boiler it returns "The macro cannot be found or has been disabled because of
your security settings" and even if I lower the Macro settings to LOW I still
get the same error.

What am I doing wrong please? I am using Office 2003.

Thanks

Paul

"PaulB" wrote:

I have about 300 word files that I want to combine into one, but the INSERT
FILE does not bring over the different margins and backgrounds etc.

How can I do this please?