Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Beltrão Brasil Beltrão Brasil is offline

Default To hide a word of a sentence in the impression

Let us suppose that I am typing a form of a person's data, in that form
desire to hide in the hour of the impression the fields Name:, I Address:,
because these same ones are already in the form printed. How do I hide those
words of the sentence in the hour of the impression?
Former: Name: Thomas Edson
In the example the word NAME is above already in the form that came from the
graph and the person's name printed usually.
OBS: The word NAME is written in the text in the screen of the computer, but
it doesn't print in the leaf.