Hemant

Hello,

Thx for the reply

I mean that if I select a repetitive word say "Cat" in a paragraph and then
I highlight it and change its font style and size, then is there a way to
apply the same formatting (automatically) to the word "cat" wherever it
appears in the paragraph. Manually it can be done using the "Format Painter"
Option. But is there some default (automatic) way of doing the same so that
everytime the word "cat" appears in the text it automaticaaly adopts the
defined font style and size.

Regards,
Hemant

"Hague2" wrote:

Not sure what you mean by default, but you can select (highlight)
non-consecutive words by Ctrl + Double-Clicking on each word, then apply a
font or color. Or you can format one word then apply the changes to the
other words using Format Painter.
Nita

"Hemant" wrote:

Is there a way repetitive words can be highlighted by default in a different
font and colour in MSWORD?

Please help......