Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
billybob billybob is offline

Default Trying to copy and paste ...

....a page that includes both text and clip art without success.

I get a message that states: Microsoft Word has encountered a problem and
needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.. Then Word tries to
save the page but gets into a never-ending loop and you have to end up
deleting the file before it will stop. What do I need to do to be able to
copy and paste a text page that includes images? I can copy text pages with
no problem, but if the page includes a graphic, that's when the problem
starts (both online and off). Any help would be appreciated.

Running Windows XP Home
and Word 2002
Word is my on-line editor