Carol

Thank you again for all of your help. I always visit the MVP pages for help.
I'm aspiring to be an MVP someday! I'm sure I'll be posting more questions as
I go along. Thanks! You've been grand.

Carol

"Jay Freedman" wrote:

On Thu, 31 Mar 2005 17:59:06 -0800, "Carol"
wrote:

Thanks Jay. I do appreciate the time that you have taken to help me with this
endeavor. I have seen that the field is pretty limited insofar as books go,
but there must be a way to learn this without pestering the folks who already
know it. Where would I find the VBA language and it's meanings? There must
be some documentation somewhere. It all makes sense after you explain it to
me. I suppose it's like anything else then; trial and error and the more you
practice, the better you get? Please feel free to send me any helpful
information

The documentation for the VBA language is all in the Help topics. Type
any keyword in the VBA editor, put the cursor on it and press F1 to
get the help topic about that keyword. There are also some overview
articles, but they're a bit harder to find.

If you're away from your Word installation, you can find the complete
VBA reference for Word 2003 at
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en...HV01132015.asp
(for the parts common to all Office programs) and
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en...HV01135786.asp
(for the parts specific to Word).

With some pride, allow me to point to the MVP site, particularly
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/MacrosVBA.htm and the pages linked from it.

Finally, don't hesitate to ask questions here. That's what we're here
for.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman