Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi ?B?TXVzaWNNYXJ0aA==?=,

My website, the Mail Merge FAQ, section on Word 2002/2003. Look for the part
about getting back earlier functionality. You want the Mail merge... command.

I was quite proficient with Microsoft Office 2000 and its features, but I
have now moved to XP and the Mail Merge is throwing me for a loop.

I want to print blank lines when I merge a document. I'm printing
addressesin pre-printed cards and I want the spacing to stay the same, so if
there is no "address line 2" I want a blank line to print so as to not mess
up the alignment of the following addresses.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org

in the newsgroup and not by e-mail :-)