Press Ctrl while clicking the left mouse button on the number.

"unknown" wrote in message
G'Day to you Pat,

I have tried CTRL SHIFT+. What key is the +Click? The hyperlink use to
just be there and you could click on the number and it would go right to

the
page.

Thanks for the reply,
Unknown

"Pat Garard" wrote:

G'Day Unknown,

Have you tried CTRL+Click on the Page Number?
--
Regards,
Pat Garard

"unknown" wrote in message
I am using WORD 2003. I created a table of contents with page numbers.

am
unable to click on the page number in the table of contents and go
directly
to that page. I use to be able to do this in Word 2000.