Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
scubamunda scubamunda is offline

Default Table of Contents RD and Hyperlinks

Suzanne,

This is the second time I have tried to post this... hopefully the first
time really did fail and I won't be posting this twice...

Do you have any other ideas on what might work? I've considered Master Docs
but they are dangerous and I use two different templates. I've also
considered creating one large document, but it would be large and cumbersome
due to the number of screen captures, flow diagrams, and photographs
involved. It would entail adding styles to the template to make the two
templates one, but it might work.

We have over 800 pages.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.
--
Scubamunda

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

It is my understanding that TOCs created with an RD field cannot be
hyperlinked.

"scubamunda" wrote in message
I have about 40 separate documents that form one larger document. I am

trying
to generate a Table of Contents for them using the RD field. I can get the
table of contents to work, but the hyperlinks do not work. Anyone know

what
switch I should use to make this work? Or maybe some other solution?

Thanks!
--
Scubamunda