Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
KJ KJ is offline

Default Insert rows of information without overwriting existing rows?

I tried but it is not working.

There are several (10) rows and formatted sections and I cannot add rows.

Help

"Lene Fredborg" wrote:

You should be able to do it as follows:
Right-click in the first cell in the row above which you want to insert the
copied rows and select €śPaste Rows€ť.

--
Regards
Lene Fredborg

"Joanne" wrote:

I need to insert rows of information between existing rows in a table.
However, when I copy/paste from the other table, it overwrites the existing
information in the current table. How do I get it to automatically insert new
rows, without having to manually insert blank rows and then pasting the info
in?

Thanks for any help you can give me.