Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Xanbaby Xanbaby is offline

Default Limit number of Fill-In pop-ups

Hi, any assistance you could give would be appreciated.

I have a document with embedded sub-documents, and due to this the
mail-merge will be run multiple times on this document (no way to avoid
this). I have just discovered the neat Fill-In function, however the
required questions could be re-requested in the same (one-off) document
multiple times.

This document will be used to merge information from a database for one
particular client on an as needs basis, so is there a way to restrict the
Fill-In pop-ups so that they are asked only once (or X times, if that is
possible).

Thanks in advance.