Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default end note question

See the article "Why do my footnotes sometimes end up on a different page
from their references in the text?" at:
http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Format...ootnoteFAQ.htm

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

"richard" wrote in message
On 5/1/2010 4:52 PM, Herb Tyson [MVP] wrote:
Assuming that you're using Word 2007 or 2010, in the References ribbon,
click the icon at the lower right corner of the Footnotes section.
Choose Endnotes, then drop down the Number format: options and choose 1,
2, 3...

Thanks, Herb. Another question. I changed the end notes to footnotes, but
one footnote (only two lines of text) spills onto the next page. How can I
get that note all on one page?
Thank you/