Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
$hri...![_2_] $hri...![_2_] is offline

Default Pictures print as a black squre in word document

It sounds like all you need to do is change a setting in Options.

Go to Tools, Options Choose View

Look under Show and remove the checkmark of the box labeled Picture
placeholder then click OK.

When it is checked an empty box is displayed in place of each graphic in
your document. This increases the speed at which you can scroll through and
display a document that contains many graphics.

Good Luck.

"Waiting for Brodo" wrote:

I have inserted JPEGS created in Adobe Iiiustrator They show perefect in
Print privew but print as black squres when printing my work document. My
software is Microsoft Office 2003