Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Django Django is offline

Default Page Numbering

Appreciate any assistance in accomplishing the following using Word 2000:

I have a document with Four Sections. I would like to start by having no
number on my cover sheet. Next the table of contents section I would like to
use Roman Numerals. Then I would like to start numbering from page one in the
various sections. What is the best way to accomplish this.

So far I have tried breaking it down into sections and each time I change
the numbers I get unexpected results. eg. All the numbers change to the same
number. Numbers in different sections also changes. Number appears on cocer
sheet. Appreciate any help that you can provide with this problem.
--
Django