Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement,microsoft.public.word.printingfonts

Default how do I move fonts from my font file to word

I have no answer to that, but you may get a better answer in
microsoft.public.word.printingfonts, to which I am cross-posting this.

"Susants" wrote in message
ahanks Suzanne.

I thought that too, but its not picking up the bold and itilics when I
first open it. I have to do that manually - if its being sent to me as a

word
document with bold and italics already formatted - how come I'm not

receiving
it that way?

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

It would appear that Word considers the other fonts variants of the ones

it
is displaying, to be applied if you select Bold or Italic. In fact, it

the
fonts were constructed and named properly, you should see only one

variant;
the bold, italic, and bold italic variants would be applied as required.

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

"Susants" wrote in message
I working with a designer who is trying to create a word template for

some
customized documents for me.

She has sent me four Open Type fonts to install, which I have done in

the
fonts folder in the control panel. The fonts are all Garamond and

they
are
PremrPro-Bd; PremrPro-BdIt; PremrPro-Med; and PremrPro-MedIt.

When I go to word there is Garamond in True Type (which is there

anyway)
but
of the new fonts, it only shows only PremrPro and PremrPro Med.

This means some of my template document doesn't have the right fonts.

Why don't all the fonts that I installed show up on the font list in

word
and how can I correct this problem? thanks.