Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Ameritrend Homes Ameritrend Homes is offline

Default Mail merge fields print bold/underlined.FormatFont does not work

I'm trying to do a Mail Merge for the first time. When I print out the
letters, the merge fields I created print out bolded and underlined. It
appears I'm supposed to go back to the main document, highlight the fields
that I do not want to be bolded or underlined and then click Format, Font.
This does not work. They are already showing correctly as not bolded or
underlined. If anybody can help, I would appreciate it as I can't be sending
out letters with the merge fields bolded and underlined. Thank you!!