Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Mark Mark is offline

Default How do I get rid of the "same as previous" in a header

I do not even see an inactive button on my bar. There is a "show previous"
and "link to previous" button. No "same as previous".

"garfield-n-odie [MVP]" wrote:

The button is there, but isn't active unless you have more than one
section (created by inserting section breaks) and your cursor is in the
second or subsequent section.

Mark wrote:

All of the suggestions require a button on the header/footer tool bar that
says "same as previous". I have no such button. I am using Word 2003.
Every time I change a portion of a header, it changes on a number of pages.
I want separate headers for each page.