Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor

Default Word

The table is too large to fit on the page - probably because of a
header/footer - and is throwing a final paragraph mark onto the following
page. Display formatting marks (CTRL+* or click ¶) and format that paragraph

Al wrote:
Using Mail merge wizard to merge onto custom size Labels. Have
formated 1st page but a blank 2nd page insists on appearing. Using 8
1/2 x 11 with 10 labels per page (4.2x2). Did this before but cannot
figure out how to get rid of second page. If I go to final, merge and
print preview I can see that this will result in a blank page every
other one. Any help will be appreciated.

AL Kadin