noxela noxela is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doug Robbins - Word MVP View Post
Format the page numbers (via Insert Page Number dialog, or form the button
on the header and footer toolbar and change the setting to Continue from
Previous.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"UlvaZell" wrote in message
I have a document that has several pages that are both portrait and
landscape. Section breaks have been inserted to get the pages to display
and
print in the proper orientation. The problem however is page 5 is
landscape
and page 6 is portrait and the numbering in the footer skips from 5 on
page
five to 7 on page six. For the life of me I cannot figure this out.
Help...

Go to Format | Columns and click on the preset picture for One (even if 1
column is already selected), then OK. Does that help? If so, you'll need to
do the same thing in Normal.dot; see
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/...ocNotBlank.htm for instructions on
how to find and modify Normal.dot.