Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default How do I put subscripts in an equation?

Hi Mark,

In your equation control try typing
N_s/N_p=E_s/E_p

where the Underscore character should subscript the character(s) that follow until you type an operator, punctuation or a space.

"Mark Merrell" wrote in message
Hi Bob,

I've got Word 2007 and am creating the equation using the equation button on
the Insert tab. One formula I tried to create is the turns ratio for a
transformer (NsubS/Nsubp = EsubS/EsubP).

Mark
--

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP