Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Backup of All Documents Backup of All Documents is offline

Default How do I back up all my documents onto floppies?

I do not have ANY backup software (except Juno Backup Wizard for Juno
e-mail). I have Windows XP. Any suggestions?

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

This will depend on what backup software you're using and has nothing to do
with Word.

"Backup of All Documents" Backup of All
wrote in message
I want to create a backup of all my documents each week. How do I do

this?
(Searching for "backup" has not helped.)