Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default How to insert Excel page onto Word page

Inserted objects cannot span pages, so you are either going to have to make
the Excel sheet smaller or split it into multiple pages, then copy to the
clipboard and edit paste special into Word.
See also http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting...apeSection.htm

Octavio wrote:
I do have a page that I created with Excel 2003, and I will like to
insert into a Word document so it will print with the rest of the
Word 2003 document.
How do I do that?
(I tried to use copy and paste, but my Excel page is bigger than the
page of Word. I put this thread in the Excel Newsgroup, but since no
one has answered it, I am posting it here now).
Thanks.