Jay Freedman

JoAnn, child, don't go showing off your youthful ignorance. :-) All of
us geezers remember WordStar, at least the CPM/DOS versions, with some
fondness.

Almibar, you're going to have a tough time with this. There's a
converter from WordStar for DOS to Word at
http://www.gmayor.com/downloads.htm, but that probably isn't going to
help much. Other than that, your main source of information will
probably be http://www.wordstar.org/index.htm, and particularly
http://www.wordstar.org/wordstar/pages/convert_faq.htm. Unfortunately,
I don't think you're going to have much luck finding a batch
converter; it will be a one-document-at-a-time job, if it works at
all.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

On Tue, 16 Aug 2005 20:59:14 -0400, "JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]"
wrote:

I've never heard of WordStar. Have you looked to see if there's a third
party converter available?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"almibar" wrote in message
I have a lot of documents in Wordstar Professional and I changed my text
processor to Word 2003. As I still need those documents, how can I do its
transfer?
Thanks
--
Almibar