Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Microsoft Newsserver Microsoft Newsserver is offline

Default Wierd - Cannot Merge Mail Merge Letter

I've got a letter that I've used before in Word 2003 to successfully merge.
When I opened the letter today I go the usual:
Opening this document will run the following SQL command . . .

Message that I get whenever I opened a mailmerge letter like this. However
when the letter opened the icons on the mail merge toolbar were greyed out -
I couldn't click on them like I normally do.

Any ideas what's going wrong or how to fix it, or more importantly why this
happened?

Thanks,

Andrew