Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
NatashaT NatashaT is offline

Default How do I line up text in two different columns??

Help!

I'm very frustrated. I have a resume with two columns - one for dates
worked and the second (to the right) describes the job. What I notice is
that if I open the document as an attachment (not saved to the computer), the
dates in the left column do not line up with the job listing in the right
column.

If I open the document from a saved location in my computer, it looks fine.

So what is happening? This document looks quite silly when opened up from an
email ... help! Is there any way to fix the text in the left column so that
it is always lined up with the text in the right?

Natasha